USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Mysha Health World and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution, Mysha Health World’s top priority is in protecting your confidential information and privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Mysha Health World collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our “www.myshahealthworld.com”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.myshahealthworld.com“ or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
Country, City and State
PAYMENT AND BILLING INFORMATION
Mysha Health World does not assume any responsibility or liability in relation to the conduct of such third parties.
Mysha Health World keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide an email address as the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, Mysha Health World will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customer also have to provide other Personal Information (instance – name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To gather details about prospective customers:Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user-friendly.
- To send periodic emails:Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages, and calls, in order to provide our product or service-related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other interface channels:Mysha Health World may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize the content on our Channels, and facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Obtain Third Party Services:We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Mysha Health World website management, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, courier, logistics, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When Mysha Health World shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries,
- Third-party, Service providers: We assure you that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Mysha Health World will collect adequate, relevant, and necessary Personal Information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
Mysha Health World may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the affiliates/subsidiaries/ relevant third party.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
permitted or required by law; or, trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, Investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.myshahealthworld.com”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries, and other third-party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information Mysha Health World ensures that our supplier employs industry-standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our ” www.myshahealthworld.com ” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other forms of authentication involved in obtaining access to password-protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of ”www.myshahealthworld.com ” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.