RETURN & EXCHANGE:
Mysha Health World endeavours to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products, which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (the product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending a full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
To return or exchange a product or report a damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery:
- by telephone at +91 8360571942 between 11.00 AM to 6.30 PM IST
- by email at- email@example.com with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address, and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering with the package, missing item, or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
- Retain the packaging of the damaged products received until our insurance adjuster visits to survey the breakage.
Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case-by-case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency, and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- In case of International Orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, FedEx, etc.), then Mysha Health World will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
- Products bought online cannot be exchanged or returned in-store.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels, etc.) until we send someone from our team to review it. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as ‘received’
Due to unavoidable circumstances, there may be times when certain orders having been validly placed may not be processed or capable of being dispatched. Mysha Health World reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card/ debit card/ any other mode of payment has been charged, the said amount will be reversed into your Account/ as the case may be to the source of the payment within a period of 30 working days. Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be returned and made available to the user in case of cancellation by Mysha Health World.
DISCLAIMER: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.